Based on recommendations from the DOH parents days will be on Friday’s from 11-12:30. Parents of campers registered that week are invited to attend.
Snacks (Tuition includes three snacks per day)
Real Fruit Smoothies
Various Chips, Crackers and more
Juice, Gatorade, Water and Propel
Tuition does not include lunches. Campers have the option of bringing a lunch and/or snacks each day or ordering their lunch from a set menu. Due to the volume of lunches ordered, we are unable to accommodate special requests. All items come “plain” - condiments will be provided on the side. Downloadable Menu Form
To help improve communication and provide another resource for parents and guardians to easily receive Doublecreek information, we are excited to announce that we'll be rolling out Camp App this summer (available for apple and android). Our goal is to make sure families are always in the loop on camp activities and to provide a fun way to engage with Doublecreek! The Camp App will allow you to...
- See updates and reminders from us on the Camp Newsfeed
- View and download camp schedules and other supplemental material
- View detailed information on camp events
- View and download all the wonderful pictures we take each week
- Communicate with us directly by sending us messages
- Receive a notification anytime Doublecreek information is posted or changed on the app
The Camp App is free. Please do not pay anything if prompted.
For directions on how to log in, please contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Registration Information
Please make sure your information is updated. This must be done before you complete your registration.
Before you begin, you will need your campers’ immunization dates and driver’s license numbers for anyone authorized to pick your camper(s) up. In order for your camper(s) to be fully registered, make sure each section is complete.
Horseback Riding Lessons
The horseback riding program has a limited enrollment and is on a first-come, first served basis. Please make sure you have selected the "SCHEDULE HORSEMANSHIP" button in the activities section of your registration and then check your statement to make sure your camper has been registered for horseback riding lessons.
- Campers participating in horseback riding are encouraged to bring their own CHA certified helmet (not a bike helmet). Helmets will be provided if your camper does not have one.
Our Family Handbook contains a great deal of helpful and important information concerning our policies and procedures regarding tuition, payment options, pickup points, what to bring or not bring to camp, contact information, etc. Please download the handbook from the link provided below.