Hours and Transportation
For information regarding COVID-19, please CLICK HERE
- Camp Doublecreek provides free transportation by bus, van or other camp vehicle to and from a number of different locations around the greater Austin area.
- Counselors are available at each location beginning at 7:30 a.m. each morning and the vehicles depart for the camp between 7:50 a.m. (Southpark) - 8:00 a.m. (all other spots).
- Camp vehicles return to the pickup points between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. We just ask that you pick up your camper(s) by 5:30 p.m.
- Camp Pickup and Drop Off
- You may select Camp Doublecreek as a pickup and Drop Off location for your camper
- Morning Drop Off begins at 7:30 a.m. and continues until 8:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Pickup begins at 4:30 p.m. and we ask that your camper(s) be picked up no later than 5:30 p.m.
Pickup / Drop off Points and Times:
- CAMP DOUBLECREEK:
800 Doublecreek Drive, Round Rock 78664
- CASIS ELEMENTARY:
2710 Exposition, Austin 78703
(on the Northwood side of the school)
- FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF AUSTIN:
800 Mesa Drive, Austin 78731
- **HENDRICKSON HIGH SCHOOL:
19201 Colorado Sand Dr., Pflugerville 78660
(corner of 130 and Kelly Lane)
- **HENRY MIDDLE SCHOOL:
100 N. Vista Ridge Blvd., Cedar Park 78613
(Monday morning – meet in front of school; afternoons and Tuesday-Friday mornings, meet at Silverado Ranch Community Park – across the street from Henry MS)
- *MUELLER: (odd numbered weeks)
- *RIVERBEND CHURCH:
4214 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin 78746
(south of 360 bridge)
- *SOUTHPARK MEADOWS: (even numbered weeks)
9500 IH-35 South, Austin 78748
(parking lot by Rooms to Go)
- SPICEWOOD ELEMENTARY:
11601 Olson, Austin 78750
(corner of Olson and Anderson Mill)
- SUMMITT ELEMENTARY:
12207 Brigadoon, Austin 78727
(Amherst between Parmer and Duval)
* These pickup points will not be used during Spring Break Camp.
** These pickup points will not be available Week 11 due to Pflugerville and Leander ISD's starting school that week.
Parents are asked to pick up their children by 5:30p.m. at the latest. Persons picking up children at the pickup points must be on the pre-approved pickup point list and will be asked to provide identification (driver's license) in order to retrieve campers.